We offer a refund policy if our plugins cannot meet your requirements. So in simple words, If any of our promised features are not included with your purchased plugin(s), we will process the refund without asking any questions!
Note: We have14-day refund policy, and you will get your full money back if you are eligible.
If you face difficulties using the purchased plugin(s). You are always welcome to get help from our support team via our Live support (See Right Bottom corner) They will surely help you to fix certain issues.
Refund Processing Time
We will happily give you 100% of your money back if you are eligible for a refund. However, the refund processing issue can take 2-3 days (or more during weekends and holidays).
When Can You Get A Refund?
Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Therefore, we do appreciate refunds, but only for obvious reasons. You will be eligible for a refund only for the following reasons.
- All features are not present on the purchased plugin(s) that we have mentioned in its details.
- Our support team is unable to solve product issues within due time.
- We are unable to provide the support that was promised.
- Any security issues on purchased products.
When You Are Not Eligible For A Refund?
We are very sorry to state that you will not be eligible for a refund for the following reasons:
- Asking for a refund after 14 days from the purchase date.
- No proper explanation of why you want a refund.
- Not giving time to the support team to solve your issues.
- Technical issues caused by third-party plugins.
- Missing features that we haven’t claimed anywhere.
- Changed of mind that you don’t want to use it anymore.
- You want to go for an alternative plugin(s).
- Claiming that you have purchased the plugin by mistake.
- Whether taxes are payable or not entirely depends on your country’s tax policy. It has nothing to do with our pricing.